There's an old saying: If you always do what you've always done, you can only get what you've always got.
If you just want to try to lose weight, that's one thing. If you want to succeed at it (that is, not regain any weight you lose), you'll have to use a dieting method that's entirely different – a weight-loss system.
The weight-loss system used on Scooping Oprah is The Predictable Diet™ (The PD, for short). It’s an every-other-day reducing diet based on the Habit Principle: You can change a habit in 21 days.
Using The Predictable Diet™, you could reach
your weight-loss goal before Oprah reaches hers; hence the title
of the site, "Scooping Oprah with your Permanent Weight Loss."
("Permanent" means you will not regain the weight you lose.)
With The Predictable Diet™ —
• What you eat is up to you.
• When you follow the directions, you lose weight safely and automatically.
• Weight loss is gender neutral: women and men lose at the same rate.
• The longer you're on it, the easier it gets.
• You know when your plateau will start and when it will end.
• After the plateau, you lose exactly the same amount every week until you reach your goal.
• There is no maintenance program. A reducing diet that works doesn't need one.
• You get to use it, FREE of charge, before you order weight loss.
Now that I have your attention, I’d like to ask you something.
Question: Why don’t you weigh more than you do?
Answer: Because you have made a habit of eating the amount that keeps you at your current weight (assuming you have no medical condition that has caused you to gain weight). If you were in the habit of eating more, you would weigh more. Once you've made a habit of eating less, you will weigh less.
Habit is the strongest psychological force in the universe.
And habit, all by itself, is keeping you heavier than you want to be.
But habit is already limiting the amount you eat. Shall I prove it to you?
Well, at a holiday meal, what stops you from polishing off all the food in your house, then running to your neighbours’ houses to eat all their food? The same thing that makes you put on your right or left sleeve first – habit.
And whenever you leave a restaurant, there is still food there. Cost aside, what stops you from eating everything in the restaurant’s kitchen? The same thing that makes you shower in the morning or bathe at night – habit.
No matter how much you eat, habit eventually makes you stop. But if you want to lose weight and keep it off, you'll have to train yourself to stop eating sooner. You will have to break your habit of overeating (eating more calories than you need, to weigh what you want to weigh). It will take you 21 days to do this; that's how long it takes to change a habit.
That’s all overeating is – a habit, like which shoe you put on first. It is not a defect of character, a punishment from heaven, or an addiction. (All addictions are habits; not all habits are addictions. If you say you are addicted to food, you have to say you are addicted to air and water as well.)
The Predictable Diet™ takes the habit you already
have (overeating) and makes it work for you.
There’s no magic involved; it’s just like painting by number. For 21 days, you train yourself to be satisfied with the amount of food that matches your weight goal. You do this without drugs, weight-loss products or special foods. And on The PD, there are no food restrictions, so you have no guilt feelings about eating whatever you like. (Fear not, health care professionals; no one wiill eat "only junk" for more than a week. I have it on the best authority.)
It's all about habit.
Almost all the information you need for permanent weight loss is here, absolutely FREE of charge, on Scooping Oprah. What's missing? The customized calorie allowances that take you to your weight goal and keep you there. These allowances and my coaching are what you pay for.
Prospective clients must complete a 21-day try-out of The PD –
on their own, FREE of charge – to stop overeating and stop gaining weight.
You will not lose any weight with the try-out but you will certainly find out
whether you'd like to use the system for permanent weight loss.
When you follow the directions (Planning Your Predictable Weight Loss), you can expect three things from The Predictable Diet™:
1. Safe, predictable, automatic weight loss
- In your first 21 days on The Predictable Diet™, you teach yourself to eat well and wisely.
- Before you start using the system, you know what will happen and when it will happen.
- After the plateau, you lose exactly the same amount every week (two pounds or one pound, whichever you have ordered) until you reach your goal.
2. Calm, comfortable weight loss
- If the food you like fits into your calorie allowances, you may have it – with a clear conscience.
- From Day 22 on, habit makes it easier to continue dieting than to quit. The longer you're on The PD, the easier it gets.
3. Permanent (maintenance-free) weight loss
- You don’t need a maintenance program. Habit keeps you slim after your weight loss, just as it kept you well-rounded before it.
- You continue living your life, with all its joys and sorrows, just as before – with a few added pleasures.